- New daily benefitFebruary 22, 2019 by rimkandy from United States
I never thought mediation as something I would enjoy or benefit from! I really like how relaxed I feel afterwards, the stress melts away especially after a 5 minute beach vacation! Rimkandy
- What a perfect theme!February 15, 2019 by Palm Bird Meditations from United States
Love the calming summer rain theme of this meditation. It’s absolutely wonderful and beyond relaxing. Great job!
- Just What I Needed...January 9, 2019 by Arianne Craig Jolla from United States
I’m new to meditation and I love podcasts. This is the perfect fit!
- No Bells. Sleep MeditationAugust 24, 2018 by BeeSweetBeeSmart from United States
Ashlie’s voice is very soothing and clear. She is very easy to listen to as you relax into the images she describes. Thank you.
- Amazing!July 24, 2018 by Funky Rican from United States
Soft voice, perfect background music. Others seem to annoy me after a while, not this one. Enjoy!
- My new favorite Meditation resource!!June 28, 2018 by amez211 from United States
These guided meditations are exactly what I’ve always wanted for an at-home personal meditation practice. Ashlie covers topics that are so deeply relevant to me while remaining universally accessible. The episodes are long enough to allow you to fully tap into a state of peace and stillness, but are short enough to do on your lunch break or as part of a morning or bedtime routine. I have found Ashlie’s emphasis on gracefully letting go of attachments to expectations or judgments particularly impactful, and my relationship with my self continues to improve the more I reflect on the message of this podcast. I was hooked from the very first episode. I really can’t say enough good things. Very grateful to have found this podcast and look forward to continuing to use it as a tool on my journey. Thank you Ashlie!
- Wonderful!April 27, 2018 by MauiCass from United States
It was hard for me to start meditating daily because I didn’t want to do long meditations. But these short, precise, relaxing meditations are perfect! I love the different themes to all the episodes and I always leave feeling rejuvenated and inspired!
- Episode 52April 20, 2018 by CassieC13 from Canada
Hi Ashlie! Thank you so much for your podcast- I recently discovered it, and with your newest release from this week it's as though you read my mind. It's actually pretty crazy! I had even wondered about e-mailing you to request something just like it. 🙂 So for that, and in general: thank you, your podcasts are really helpful to me. xx
- Truly calmingMarch 30, 2018 by Mrs.Alex30 from United States
I really really love Ashlie’s meditations! I’ve tried other meditation podcasts but they aren’t the same! That said, I would love it if she created a sleep meditation without the gong at the end. The gong wakes me up every time, often when I don’t want it to! Xx
- You are helping meMarch 30, 2018 by SoGratefulToYou from United States
I'm working through some anxiety and your meditations help me so much! I can't thank you enough.
- Ashlie stress freeJanuary 8, 2018 by ACBocaRaton from United States
Great clear voice space recommend her guided meditations for peace relaxation and centering
- Fantastic meditations!January 6, 2018 by Rule Five from United States
Really enjoy Ashlie’s podcast and the meditations, very calming and focusing, good duration, well narrated. Great for someone like me who’s new to meditation.
- Soothing and inspiringOctober 26, 2017 by Abjdsf from United States
Ashlie guides in a soothing tone stimulating an opening of One's mind towards an enlightened state.
- Love it!October 18, 2017 by CODaholic from United States
Great calming escape with great life advice. I good change in a chaotic day to ground yourself in the current moment.
- Great meditationsAugust 25, 2017 by Jennyannq from Canada
I do these meditations everyday and enjoy her voice!
- Excellent meditationsJuly 12, 2017 by MonicaM2017 from Australia
I listen to Ashlie’s meditations every week. I love the music and the messages. They really help me to relax.
- enjoyed itJune 27, 2017 by Mayliz T. from United States
I found this to podcast to be so refreshing. I needed this today! 10 minutes is the perfect time in order for a busy person to squeeze in some meditation in the middle of the day.
- Outstanding!June 21, 2017 by bluesmokey from United States
The best Meditation I have ever heard. I love this and this girl knows what she is doing. I am so happy to have found this. Ashlie is wonderful and has helped me tremendously. Thank you so much!!!
- Meant to beJune 21, 2017 by YogaLuv from United States
I love Ashlie, she's a such an incredible human being. I have been trying to get into meditation and now with my miracle mornings it's really helped propel that. I love going to her episodes to help my morning start. Keep doing what you're doing Ashlie! Changing lives all over the world.
- Perfect! She is so nice to talk with us!June 19, 2017 by ducattieng from United States
The best person that helps me a lot when iam so so i hear her and makes me happy and relax. Her voice can takes me out of my body like sleeping and relaxing when finish the track im back again so calm and happy. Thanks for everything Ashlie??
- EnjoyableApril 9, 2017 by Ezedel from Canada
I really enjoy your podcasts, but your breathing exercises are WAY too long. I can't slow my breath to that extent. Can you fix this?
- Calm, beautiful and short meditationMarch 27, 2017 by Hols123hey from Australia
Just what I needed today!
- Great daily gift to myselfMarch 3, 2017 by TaylorPY from United States
I love these meditations so much. Thanks Ashley!
- GratefulFebruary 28, 2017 by AQ_Beginner from United States
Two weeks ago I decided to start a 10 to 12 meditation in the morning after an exercise routine. Your guided meditation are a blessing I found you at Spotify and I ever since I haven't stop. Today meditation starting over again is what I needed and one I will keep listening. Thanks
- Stress reliefFebruary 23, 2017 by Orange lover 2 from United States
This podcast gently guides the participation to greater self awareness through meditation. Great podcast to help with visualizations and stress relief.
- EmpoweringJanuary 27, 2017 by Wooooooottatata from United States
As a 27 year old female, some of the meditations really help me through things that are relevant in my life.
- Just what I neededDecember 29, 2016 by Ktehle from United States
This was just what I needed at the end of a very hectic day!
- Got Stress? This is the answer!December 15, 2016 by odbcat from United States
Stree is coming from all directions and this is such an incredible tool to have to feel less of it now. Thanks Ashlie!
- Wonderful guided meditation!December 1, 2016 by Printedkitty from United States
Ashlie has a wonderful calming effect while she guides you through meditation! She imbues universal love and compassion ❤️
- Great ShoeDecember 1, 2016 by BigThom1 from United States
Great, quick and easy break from a hectic day
- WonderfulNovember 30, 2016 by memonaghan from United States
What a great tool to have to help you get stress free. Loved it!
- Amazing!November 28, 2016 by mbrown5 from United States
I am always running around taking care of everybody's needs. These meditations help me to take some time to take care of me. Love it!!!
- Right on time!November 28, 2016 by JesusGirl2012 from United States
The holidays can be a really stressful time. This is something I could definitely use!
- WOWNovember 27, 2016 by Sykora04 from United States
This is awesome! This is my mom but her podcasts are so cool!?
- Stress Free NaturallyNovember 27, 2016 by Samba squre from United States
Ashlie has an incredible voice to help guide you through the journey of letting go and prepare to relax. I'd recommend her podcasts for anyone who needs to take some time out to renew and restore.